Pay It Forward 2014
On one of the blogs I follow called Sparkle Tart by Kate Palmer, she had a post for the Pay It Forward 2014 the other day. The whole concept behind it is based on the movie Pay It Forward. This is one of my all time favorite movies and I was happy to be part of Kate’s 5!! So, how does this work?? Well, let me share with you!
The first five people to comment on this blog post, that have agreed to play along, will receive sometime throughout this calendar year a random gift from me. Now it could be craft related…..or stationary related….who knows what I may come up with!!!
I’m not going to share with you when I’ll be sending it…..or what I’ll be sending. This is open to anyone, no matter where you live.
THE CATCH YOU ASK?? 😉
If you decide to participate, you MUST make this same offer on your blog, Facebook page or other social media and randomly send a gift to five other people.
- If you are one of my first five people commenting, I will need to ask for your postal address – I will post the list of my 5 people as soon as I have them.
- If you are on the list you will need to email me your address – please DO NOT post it here on my blog for the world to see.
- If you’re not going to follow through and send five gifts of your own, then please don’t comment as it’s not fair to others.
- This is supposed to be fun, and give us a treat in the mailbox instead of just bills and junk mail.
- No I am NOT collecting your email and postal address for evil purposes, I will ONLY be using the information to post your surprise!
Sooooo my wonderful blog family………who’s in?! This is going to be fun!
On your mark…..get set…..GO!!!!!